Start your 7 Day Free Trial
MIND / BODY / SOUL
Join us if you want to shift your energy, raise your vibration and create the foundation for a happy life. With Movement, Meditation, Health & Nutrition Classes and many other transformative approaches, we give you the tools to connect to your most authentic self and build the place you like to call home. With daily LIVE Classes, an on demand library and the precious knowledge and skills of amazing teachers we provide everything you need to create new habits and long term changes that will positively impact your everyday life.
I am so happy you made it to our MINDFUL BODY Prenatal Class!
Especially designed for pregnant women. We want you to practice and feel safe the entire time.
Here are some important things before you start: Always get cleared by your doctor or midwife before doing any kind of sport while pregnant. If you had a regular practice before getting pregnant, you may feel comfortable continuing in regular classes and modifying as needed. Some general advise:
- Don’t push yourself too far. Take it easy, you are growing a little human -you already are a hero.
- This might sound obvious: avoid laying on your belly as it grows.
- Avoid inversions if you are not 100% safe in doing them.
- Avoid twists.
- Be aware of over-stretching. When pregnant your body releases the hormone relaxin that helps soften your body in preparation for labor and delivery.
- Avoid excessive breathing exercises and breath retention.
- 1st Trimester: you may be very tired or nauseous. Breathe and take it extra easy, focus on moving in a way it feels good.
- 2nd Trimester: you may feel your energy coming back, yay! Still, listen to your body and take your breaks when you need them.
- 3rd Trimester: getting to the finish line. Now its all about moving in anyway it feels good for you and connecting with your little human in there. If laying on your back feels uncomfortable try lying on your left side.
Have fun moving and connecting with your inner strength and your little human in there.
Enjoy those last weeks! ✨
If you liked this class, check out our Prenatal Program, a movement & mindfulness journey into motherhood.
Mindful Body has an holistic approach, which focuses on strengthening the entire body and its connection to the mind. Cardio, mobility and coordination exercises are deliberately synchronized with active meditations and prayers. To boost the mindset in a positive way, the Mindful Body teachers co...
Mindful Body is a holistic body and mind workout experience. It combines the positive aspects of yoga such as balance and flexibility with meditation, yoga breathing, teaches of self respect, strength and forgiving yourself. We awaken the positive thoughts within you so you feel fitter, better an...